Friday, September 20, 2024

GRATIS

I'm so tired of pushing my heart through the ringer. Asking for a review of my lost innards. Offering my flesh for a publicist's BBQ. Shrinking my brain cavity to fit on a saucer. Giving my books away to the intellectual garbage composter. Creating online islands of little or no response. Realizing my little local innovations were petty.The organized rushes have always rushed around me for good reason. Recognizing my output has always been for my input. I have thrilled I write for the fresh thought of it. The unknown revelations appearing strictly honestly. Gratis. Thank you for the most important thing in my life, the act of instilled writing, the welcoming it has always given me.

larry goodell /20Sep2024 /placitas, new mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers!